Use a Library Computer
Computers in the library are primarily intended to support the learning, teaching, and research needs of current Biola students, faculty, and staff. To use the computers, log in with your NetID and password. Guests need to get a guest account from the Library Reception desk near the entrance. For immediate assistance with using computers in the library, please visit the Tech Commons desk on the middle level.
- 12 Mac computers (Library middle level)
- 62 Windows computers (Library middle level)
- 10 Mac computers (Library lower level @ the circle)
- 10 Mac computers (Library upper level @ the circle)
Available Computer Equipped Classrooms (When Not Scheduled)
- 25 Mac computers (Library 140; lower level)
- 35 Windows computers (Library 141; lower level)
- 32 Windows computers (Library Instruction Lab 142; middle level)
To find other places on campus with available computers, see a complete list of labs and classrooms.