Print in the Library
The Pharos print and copy system is available at many locations on campus for students, faculty, staff, guests, and alumni. Pharos uses the Biola campus ID card to access individual print queues and "student dollars" or "faculty n staff dollars" for payment. Photocopiers are located on all levels of the library. Print stations are located on the Middle Level near the Reference Desk and on the Lower Level. For further help with printing or copying inside the library, please ask the Reference Services Assistant.
Print & Copy Cost
- 10¢ for black & white
- 40¢ for color
Scanning to PDF is free, but a Biola ID or copy card with funds is required to log into the copiers.
Printing & Copying for Biola Users
- Add funds to your personal account
- Print from a computer lab station: Mac or Windows
- Print from your personal computer
- Copy or scan to PDF using a copier (see instructions posted near each copier)
- Instructions for Biola employees
- See Print & Copy for more information
Printing & Copying for Guests
- Newer Courtesy Cards and Entrance Pass cards (with a magnetic stripe) may be used to print, copy, and scan documents. Guests with an older Courtesy Card or Entrance Pass should stop by the Circulation Desk to get a newer card. There is no charge for the new card.
- Optionally, all users may purchase a guest print/copy card for $1 from a self-service kiosk located near the Reference Desk. These kiosks may also be used to add funds to an existing Courtesy Card, Entrance Pass, or print/copy card. The kiosks will only accept bills (no coins) or a credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover). To use a credit card, at least $10 must be added to the account.
Instructions for Guests
- Print as usual using any library computer (except the Library Catalog stations).
- Use the ID and password printed on the card. If there is no password printed on the card, type “biola.”
- Swipe the card at a print release station to release the print.
- Instructions for copying and scanning are posted above each copier in the library.
- Please visit the RSA Desk for assistance with printing and copying.