Printing & Copying
The Pharos print and copy system is available at many locations on campus for students, faculty, staff, guests, and alumni. Pharos uses the Biola campus ID card to access individual print queues and "student dollars" or "faculty n staff dollars" for payment. Photocopiers are located on all levels of the library. Print stations are located on the Middle Level near the Reference Desk and on the Lower Level. For further help with printing or copying inside the library, please ask the Reference Services Assistant.
Print & Copy Cost
10¢ for black & white
40¢ for color
Scanning to PDF is free, but a Biola ID or copy card with funds is required to log into the copiers.
Printing & Copying for Biola Users
- Add funds to your personal account
- Print from a computer lab station: Mac or Windows
- Print from your personal computer
- Copy or scan to PDF using a copier (see instructions posted near each copier)
- Instructions for Biola employees
- See Print & Copy for more information
Printing & Copying for Guests
Guests can purchase a guest card for printing and copying from the self-service kiosk located on the Middle Level of the library near the Reference Desk. Guest cards cost $1.00.